Deadline: 28 February 2019
Open to: youth between 16-35 of age
Benefits: fully funded
Global Peace Chain (A Project of MAPS) envisions to build resilience, cultivate the culture of tolerance, inclusivity, interfaith harmony,co-existence,love & social peacebuilding across the border through peace camps in educational institutions, interactive sessions, peace talks with society stakeholders, diplomats, ambassadors, influential community groups,UN officials, religious scholars and community based organization across the globe by engaging Global Peace Ambassadors.
Global Peace Summit is a platform where young peacebuilders will gather across the world and share their thoughts for the concept on #PeaceByDialouge.
GPS is providing an opportunity to extraordinary young, competent, enthusiastic and peacebuilders from 50+ countries where they can excel their ideas and get a specific road map to attain sustainable development by receiving technical support.
This summit aims to connect inspiring young people, build their capacity on peace education, exchange their ideas, share projects, liasoning with a like-minded individual, engagement of international community and world leaders.
- Youth between 16-35 of age;
- Passionate to achieve United Nations Sustainable Development Goals;
- Open minded, highly motivated and passionate;
- Students, young professionals are encouraged to apply.
- Airfare & Accommodation (Funded);
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders;
- Meet with like-minded young social entrepreneurs;
- Share your initiatives with others;
- Peace Education & Leadership Capacity Building;
- Panel discussion;
- Key note speeches;
- Focused group discussions;
- Group activities;
- Signatory campaign;
- Cultural Presentation;
- Gala Night;
- Site visit.
How to apply?
In order to apply, you must fill in the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.