Deadline: 19 April 2019
Open to: african origin female leaders aged 22- 35 years
Benefits: accommodation; Catering; Local Transportation within the host country; Partial or Full airfare sponsorship from home country
The Inuka Fellowship for African Women 2019 is looking for impactful female leaders like YOU! Are you a passionate change-maker? Are you driven by excellence and an aim to become a better version of yourself daily? Do you have a keen interest in leadership and service?
The Inuka Fellowship for African Women 2019 is tailor-made for women like you! Give yourself the opportunity to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of life. Reconnect with yourself through a powerful 3 – day self-development program that will leave you transformed, strengthened and refreshed.
The program is a retreat like a platform created for the rising women of Africa. This unique event will be hosted in Rwanda in a serene location away from the busy motion of life. Through the program, you will get to form bonds with fellow African women; support each other on a deep journey of inner self-discovery and master emotional intelligence through the practice of meditation and mindfulness with the individual commitment to sustainable world peace.
- Candidates must be 22- 35 years old at the time of submitting the application to be eligible for sponsorship;
- Candidates must have good proficiency in written and spoken the English language;
- Candidates should be optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace;
- Candidates must have submitted their formal application by 14th April 2019;
- Candidates must have completed the 21 days of self-development program to be eligible for interview. After the interview, candidates will be required to complete the remaining 21 days of Self Development Program to be considered for the fellowship.
The fellowship covers:
- Local Transportation within the host country;
- Partial or Full airfare sponsorship from home country.
How to apply?
In order to apply, you must register an account.
For more information, please visit the official web page.