Deadline: 15 March for master’s programmes; 15 April for bachelor’s programmes
Open to: students worldwide
Scholarship: tuition-waiver scholarships and stipends covering living expenses are available
Why the University of Tartu?
The University of Tartu (UT) is one of the most respected centres of education and research in Central and Eastern Europe and the leading research and training institution in Estonia. UT belongs to the top 1.2% of best universities in the world (QS World University Rankings) and is among the five best universities in emerging Europe and Central Asia region (QS EECA).
The university is truly diverse and brings together 1800 international students, coming from 90 countries all over the world. 97% of our international students would recommend UT for studies.
Study what you want
UT offers 27 bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes fully taught in English language in a wide variety of fields.
- Actuarial and Financial Engineering
- Applied Measurement Science
- Bioengineering (New in 2019)
- Computer Science
- Contemporary Asian and Middle Eastern Studies* (New in 2019)
- Democracy and Governance
- Educational Technology
- European Languages and Cultures
- European Union-Russia Studies
- Excellence in Analytical Chemistry
- Folkloristics and Applied Heritage Studies
- Geoinformatics for Urbanised Society
- Information Technology Law
- Innovation and Technology Management
- International Law and Human Rights*
- International Relations and Regional Studies
- Material Science and Technology (New in 2019)
- Quantitative Economics
- Robotics and Computer Engineering
- Sound and Visual Technology (New in 2019)
- Software Engineering
- Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management
* No tuition-waiver scholarships available
Scholarships for the best applicants
Most UT programmes provide tuition-waiver scholarships for the best applicants. Students receiving these scholarships do not have to pay the tuition fee if they complete a full-time study load. Find out more at: ut.ee/scholarships
Who can apply?
UT welcomes students, regardless of their country of origin, who have completed their previous level of study or are about to graduate in spring or summer 2019.
How to apply?
Submit the online application with electronic copies of all required documents before March 15 for master’s programmes and April 15 for bachelor’s programmes. Find out more at: https://www.ut.ee/en/admissions
For more information get in touch and ask your question at: ut.ee/ask
Official website of the University of Tartu: https://www.ut.ee/en.