Deadline: 5 August 2018
Open to: people with different backgrounds and experiences from Europe
Venue: 28 – 30 September 2018, Warsaw, Poland
The three-day camp will be filled with participatory creative sessions, and together with around 300 friends and professionals from Europe, we’ll share skills and know-how.
Through workshops and training sessions, you’ll learn how to defend human rights and the climate regardless of where the injustice is happening.
The European Changemaker Camp will take place at a beautiful venue just outside Warsaw, Poland, the 28th – 30th of September 2018.
This camp is an opportunity to learn new skills, and share knowledge and experiences with fellow Europeans who also want to be part of making a change. Together we will lay the foundation for a movement that takes a stand for the causes we believe in.
- A right to a healthy environment is as basic as freedom of opinion and expression – fundamental rights of every human being;
- Human rights and the climate are under threat. Democratic space is shrinking, and we are seeing an increase in violations of our common rights to speak up and protest injustice;
- Active citizenship is crucial for democratic and inclusive societies. Democracy, human rights and a healthy environment are all interlinked. These universal values need to be defended, and it’s crucial that people from Europe come together to solve these challenges;
- Join the camp in September and learn how to reclaim our democracy, stand up for human rights and act for climate justice;
People with different backgrounds and experiences from Europe.
- The camp and workshops will happen in a nice space near Warsaw, Poland.
- Food, accommodation and travel costs from bigger cities across Europe will be covered by the organizers.
How to Apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information please visit the official website.