Deadline: 7 May 2018
Open to: journalists, programmers, developers,designers UX, statisticians, sociologists, anthropologists, data viewers
Benefits: covered transport and accommodation for the promoter of a maximum of three projects
The Data Journalism Workshop 2018 opens its call for projects until May 7, 2018. This sixth edition focuses on the Sustainable Development Goals related to the fight against climate change and other environmental issues and its effect in Madrid (city, community, region, area …).
This call is aimed for journalists, programmers, developers, front/back / full, designers UX, statisticians, sociologists, anthropologists, data viewers and, in general, anyone who wants work with data related to the Sustainable Development Goals that try to mitigate the changing climate.
Projects must meet these conditions:
- Collection and analysis of data to create a story or journalistic tool;
- Sources of reliable data and located before the workshop;
- Theme related to the narrative of the workshop.
- The registration is free;
- Among the novelties of this call, the transport and accommodation will be provided for the promoter of a maximum of three projects out of Madrid.
How to Apply?
In order to apply, please register here.
For more information please visit the official website.