Deadline: 15 January 2018
Open to: US and international students
Scholarship: USD 10,000/year (up to 4 years)
For the academic year 2018-19, the University of Hawaii at Manoa has a number of international scholarships to study undergraduate programme.
International Student Services (ISS), as a resource to international students and the University of Hawaii at Manoa campus community, encourages and supports international students to meet their educational, professional and personal goals.
The University of Hawaii at Manoa is a public co-educational research university as well as the flagship campus of the University of Hawaii system.
All applicants, regardless of country of origin or citizenship status, will be required to demonstrate competence in the English language prior to admission.
- The US and international students are eligible to apply;
- UH Manoa student in valid F-1 or J-1 status;
- Completion of at least two semesters at UHM in the current program of study by the award semester. Continuing students who
- Have started a new program must still fulfil the two-semester requirement for that current program. Example: A student who completed a UHM bachelor’s degree and enters a UHM master’s program will not be eligible for awards in his first year of the master’s program (unless he is applying for an internship);
- Full-time enrollment during award semester (12 credits undergraduate, 8 credits graduate). Exceptions: (1) when student has a “Reduced Course Load” authorization for last semester or medical reasons; and (2) for summer awards, in which part-time enrollment is allowed;
- Meet GPA requirements;
- All applicants, regardless of country of origin or citizenship status, will be required to demonstrate competence in the English language prior to admission.
USD 10,000/year (up to 4 years).
How to apply?
- You can only access the application through your HAWAII.EDU account. Do not attempt to use a regular GMAIL account;
- Apply online;
- Additional directions will be provided on the application regarding the submission of other required documents (e.g., statements, budgets, recommendations).
For more information, please visit the official web page.