Deadline: 31 December 2017
Open to: international students from outside of Switzerland
Scholarship: around EUR 21,012
The scholarships are part of the Global Alliance’s search for joint global standards while celebrating differences between markets and cultures. “The members of the Global Alliance will benefit from promising communicators who seek both international education and a diverse network” said Gregor Halff, Chair of the Global Alliance. “Serving the strategic goals of the Global Alliance, the scholarship enables a limited number of participants to benefit from USI Università della Svizzera italiana’s renowned Executive Master of Science in Communications Management and its multinational faculty.
- Are financial need;
- Have at least 5 years of work experience;
- Work in a communication-related department;
- Live and work outside of Switzerland;
- Be fully self- funding education since this is just the partial scholarship.
Scholarship award: total around EUR 21,012, half of the EMScom tuition fees.
How to apply?
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of diplomas and transcripts of records;
- Organizational charts of participant’s organization (if available);
- Essay of motivation around 1000 words.
Application procedures: Three steps
- In-person or Skype interview with the EMScom Academic Director;
- Fill in the GA scholarship application form and send it electronically and in hard copy to the Global Alliance;
- Whether or not you accept scholarships in case you are selected.
2 – Fill in the GA scholarship application form and send it electronically and in hard copy to the Global Alliance by December 31 of each year at the latest. The candidate might be called for an interview by one of the Global Alliance Board members.
For more information, please visit the official web page.