Deadline: 28 March 2018
Open to: designers, artists and creators everywhere
Award: over USD 170,000
The WOW (World of WearableArt) Design Competition is celebrating 30 years of existence and accepting entries for 2018.
For this very special anniversary event, the organizers are once again calling on designers, artists, and creators everywhere to bring to life the worlds that live in their mind. Using the human body as a blank canvas, participants are invited to create works of wearable art to be exhibited in the annual WOW Awards Show.
- Avant-garde: Collision between art and fashion;
- Aotearoa: Expressing our way of life;
- Reflective Surfaces: Catch our eye, make us catch our breath;
- Under the Microscope: Defying the limits of our vision;
- Open: Explore without boundaries;
- Bizarre Bra: Hidden no longer.
The 2018 WOW Design Competition offers over USD 170,000 in prize money