Deadline: 28 September 2017
Open to: residents of Central and Eastern Europe
Venue: Sarajevo, B&H, October 2017
We are very happy to announce that registration is now open for the events occurring during the 1st Service-Learning Week in Central and Eastern Europe, which will take place on 2nd-6th October 2017, in Sarajevo, Bosnia Herzegovina.
The Service-Learning week combine three events:
- Third Stakeholders meeting,
- First Service-Learning Conference in Central and Eastern Europe,
- Training for Trainers in Service-Learning pedagogy.
- In case you are implementing Service-Learning projects in your school, university, civil society organization and you want to share your experiences we offer you an opportunity to do it during the Conference.
- Presentation of successful Service-Learning projects will take place in the second part of the Conference agenda.
- Events is open to participants from countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
We encourage you to apply and participate especially if you have any experience with Service-Learning pedagogy even if you are interested to find out more about this topic.
As the participants of this event, accommodation and transport cost will be covered according to the registration form provided below, since the organizers are limited in covering all costs for this event.
The organizers are able to offer a partial scholarship for a certain number of participants. Scholarship can cover travel, accommodation, and meals for the event. You will apply for the scholarship via the registration form. The final decision regarding the scholarship will be done by Academic Committee for the Service-Learning week and in direct contact with each participant.
In case you are able to cover all your costs for this event, please fill in the registration form and the organizers will make a hotel reservation for you.
Participants organize the transport for themselves.
How to apply?
You can apply for this event only by filling in the registration form.
Registration is individual and in case of anyone else from your organization is willing to participate at this event, they should register separately using the same registration form.
For more information please visit the official website.