Deadline: 1 June 2017
Open to: all international students
Scholarship: monthly stipend, full support for tuition fees, airfare grant
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). PhD training will be carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD. Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by either NTU, NUS or SUTD.
- Open for application by all international students;
- Graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results;
- Good skills in written and spoken English;
- Good reports from academic referees.
- Attractive monthly stipend over 4 years of PhD studies;
- The stipend amount is SGD 24,000 annually, to be increased to SGD 30,000 after passing Qualifying Examination;
- 30,000 after passing Qualifying Examination;
- Full support for tuition fees for 4 years of PhD studies;
- One-time SGD 1,000 Settling-in Allowance;
- One-time Airfare Grant of SGD 1,500.
How to Apply?
- Identification card or Passport;
- A recent passport-sized photo;
- Transcripts & Reports;
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts;
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred;
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees);
All necessary documents are to be submitted online.