Deadline: 31 May 2017
Open to: applicants from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine holding a university degree
Fellowship: the fellow will receive a monthly stipend of approximately GBP 2,300
A fellow’s time will be split between three key areas:
- Completing a personal research project of the fellow’s own design undertaken with the guidance of a Chatham House expert, (approximately 50%);
- Contributing to the ongoing research activities of their host research team and other Chatham House teams as appropriate (approximately 20%);
- Participation in the Academy’s Leadership Programme (approximately 30%). The Leadership Programme is a key part of the Academy fellowships. It provides fellows with the opportunity to develop their knowledge, skills, network and self-awareness, which they can then draw upon in their future careers as effective leaders in their field.
- The fellowship is open to citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine;
- It is required that the applicant holds a completed BA degree or equivalent, Masters degree with an international focus is preferred;
- The fellowship is aimed at candidates at the mid-stage of their career and who come from academia, NGOs, business, government departments, civil society or the media. They should possess knowledge of, and an interest in, one of the policy-related challenges laid out in the research topics in ‘Research Topics.’
How to apply?
The recruitment round for 2017 is between 3 April and 31 May, applications made outside of this period will not be considered. Apply using the online application portal.
Applicants applying from within Russia who may be unable to complete online application form should email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an electronic copy of the application form. Late or incomplete application forms will not be considered.
Applicants who are not applying from within Russia must complete the online application form.
For more information please visit the official webpage.