Deadline: 28 April 2017
Open to: international students from non-EU or non-EEA countries
Scholarship: monthly stipend, tuition fees (including admission/completion fees) and free accommodation
The Transilvania University of Brasov is inviting applications for Academica Scholarship Program for the academic year. These scholarships are open to highly qualified international students to pursue undergraduate, masters or PhD programmes. The aim of the scholarships is to attract highly qualified international students to our university’s study programs, which will enhance the quality of education. Transilvania University (UTBv) is a state institution of higher education located in Brasov, Romania, and by its educational offer, scientific research and number of students represents one of Romania’s large universities.
Applicants must meet the following for these scholarships:
- International students from non-EU or non-EEA countries;
- Highly qualified students to pursue undergraduate, masters or PhD programmes.
The scholarships will cover the following:
- The value of the scholarship is EUR 130 monthly (including the holiday periods);
- It also covers the tuition fees (including admission/completion fees) and free accommodation in the university’s dormitories;
- The travel expenses will be covered by the candidate.
How to Apply?
Applicants can apply via e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 April 2017. The application file containing the following documents (in pdf format):
- Documents attesting the candidate’s previous degrees and diplomas;
- Curriculum vitae (Europass format);
- Letter of motivation (one-page maximum);
- Three letters of recommendation that will attest the candidate’s outstanding results.