Deadline: 23 April 2017
Open to: students with different academic backgrounds and a general interest in Euro-Atlantic integration
Venue: 28 – 30 April 2017 at Conference hall of the Ministry for Kosovo Security Forces, Pristina, The Republic of Kosovo
Kosovo Youth Atlantic Treaty Association has the pleasure to announce our next activity for the spring 2017: “International Conference on Euro – Atlantic Integration of Western Balkan Countries “ that is going to take place on 28 – 30 April 2017 at Conference hall of the Ministry for Kosovo Security Forces, Pristina, The Republic of Kosovo. The objective of this Conference is to provide to participants a broad understanding on the historical development, the security, and the social and political dimensions of North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Kosovo Post-conflict State building process and impacts on the peace and stability of the region of the Western Balkan Countries.
Furthermore, during this Conference will be provided a rich program with different academic, political and cultural activities such as:
- Guest speakers and lectures about Security, Role of Democracy in new countries, parliamentary oversight of security mechanisms and the role of parliamentary diplomacy for euro-atlantics integration,
- North Atlantic Council Simulation,
- Two panels of Euro – Atlantic Integration of Western Balkan Countries, with key speakers of high level officials of Ministry of Defenses and Military Staff,
- Visits at historical places,
- Cultural nights
- Students with different academic backgrounds and a general interest in Euro-Atlantic integration will benefit from each other in an intercultural and interdisciplinary learning process;
- Youth leaders, interested students from Social Sciences, Security Studies, Law, Civil Society, communication experts, NGOs and others who may have interests on the topic.
- Tuition fee for Kosovo students is 50 Euro;
- Tuition fee from Balkan region, YATA members and KYATA Alumni is 65 Euro;
- The tuition fee for International Students is 95 Euro;
- This tuition price includes: Accommodation (two nights), three meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), 2 dinners, 2 lunches, 2 breakfasts and coffee break, all lectures, materials, workshops, discussions (as mentioned in the program),culture and social events (as mentioned in the program);
- Travel cost and health insurance are not included.
4 full scholarships are available for this conference
How to apply?
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. The persons interested in attending the conference are invited to submit a CV alongside an essay to email@example.com.
More information can be found on the FB page of the event.