Deadline: 1 April 2017
Open to: NGO/charity workers with focus on the needs of children
Award: 50,000 USD Minimum Grant
The Health Award recognizes individuals making extraordinary contributions to children through the fields of health, medicine, or the sciences. The Award honors this courageous leader at an annual Awards Ceremony and grants them funds to elevate their work.
Ultimately, the Award ensures that more children’s lives will be saved, improved, and changed forever.
Please ensure your nominee meets the following requirements before submitting a nomination:
- Nominee must have an existing nonprofit/not-for-profit/NGO/charity organization in good standing that can receive grant funds if Awarded;
- Nominee must be the founder, co-founder or visionary leader responsible for the organization’s success and growth;
- Nominee organization must entirely focus on the needs of children;
- Nominee must do this work over and above their normal employment or work for little or no pay;
- Nominee’s organization must have been registered as a nonprofit/not-for-profit/NGO/charity for a minimum of 10 years;
- Nominees must have been doing this work with the organization for a minimum of 10 years;
- Nominee must be available to attend the Awards Ceremony in New York City on November 2, 2017.
50,000 USD Minimum Grant
How to apply?
Nominations are open online till 1 April 2017.
For more information please visit the official web page.