Deadline: 15 November 2016
Open to: new lesson plan submissions form teachers from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia,Macedonia and Serbia
Prize: cash prizes/ 500 EUR/ 250 EUR/ 100 EUR
The project ‘Historija, Istorija, Povijest – Lessons for Today’ was launched in 2015 by the Anne Frank House, in cooperation with local partner organizations from Croatia (Croatian Education and Development Network for the Evolution of Communication – HERMES), Bosnia-Herzegovina (Youth Initiative for Human Rights-YIHR and Humanity in Action-HIA), Serbia (Open Communication – OK) and Macedonia (Youth Educational Forum – MOF).
The opportunity is for new lesson plan submissions from teachers from Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia & Serbia, in one of the 3 categories:
1. Orginal lesson plan that deals with the history (any episode/event/theme) of past 60 years in the region;
2. Orginal lesson plan on the topic “Facing History”;
3. Orginal report and evaluation of implementation of one of the existing HIP lesson plans, in your classrooms.
- The submissions need to follow the prescribed instructions and should be submitted in Albanian, English, Bonsian, Croatian, Macedonian or Serbian languages;
- The teachers should be from: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia,Macedonia and Serbia.
The winning submissions in categories 1 and 2 will receive EUR 500 honorarium for the first place, and EUR 250 honorarium for the second place authors. The best submissions in category 3 will receive a EUR 100 honorarium.
How to apply?
All submissions need to be sent to: I.Gabalova@annefrank.nl and M.Nenadovic@annefrank.nl For more information please read the official call.
More information on the official website.