Deadline: 13 October 2016
Open to: representatives of the CSOs (associations, foundations, cooperatives, unions) and employees of the CSOs with experience and knowledge in developing their public relations concepts and community relations
Venue: 9-10 November, 2016, Tirana, Albania
This Regional Workshop will focus on communication tools that can assist in developing and improving CSOs’ communication activities and will present a culmination of TACSO’s support to CSOs in their communication efforts.
During this event, participants will:
- Explore new strategies, new approaches and tactics for effective communication;
- Build their skills, knowledge and competences on the importance of recognising the value of communications for CSOs;
- Discover ideas and examples of strategic communication development;
- Share information, lessons-learned, achievements and challenges;
- Gain inspiration and knowledge of best practices;
- Have the opportunity to network and make new connections for possible future collaborations and partnerships
- Representatives of the CSOs (associations, foundations, cooperatives, unions);
- Employees of the CSOs with experience and knowledge in developing their public relations concepts and community relations;
- Based in the IPA countries;
- Minimum of three years of experience in the field;
- Participants are expected to contribute throughout the conference by sharing and discussing good practices and lessons learned;
- Must be fluent in English to the extent that they can actively participate in the conference.
For selected participants, TACSO will cover the travel costs (including costs of visas, if applicable), accommodation, meals and refreshments.
How to apply?
Interested applicants are requested to complete the Application Form and send it to the e-mail address of the TACSO office in their country by October 13, 2016 with the subject heading: People to People: Communication Fusion for CSOs.
If you have any additional questions please contact email@example.com.
The Applicants need to submit (max one page):
- Overview of their background in communication, community development, public relations, brand development, advocacy and lobbying;
- Experience in the development of Public Relations and communication within their CSO (up to one page).
The selection process should be completed by 20 October 2015. Five participants will be selected per country. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.
Further information can be obtained from the official TACSO website.