Deadline: 25 September 2016
Open to: youth workers who work/volunteer with vulnerable young people and children in community activities from Greece, Italy, Spain
Venue: 20-28 October 2016, Caltanissetta , Italy
The TC will provide training on Child Rights Programming. Through a non-formal, intercultural and creative learning process, the TC will equip participants with knowledge & practical tools to undertake a child rights situation analysis & design community-based projects through child rights-based approach, analytical steps & logical framework planning. In a initial part, participants will analyse rights violations for this target group, the root causes and obstacles preventing the fulfilment of children’s rights. In a final part, participants will be engaged to work together by co-planning and designing projects that responds to children community’s needs.
In this frame participants will learn:
– About the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child;
– How to undertake a “child right based analysis”;
– How to co-plan & design community-based projects through child rights-based approach, analytical steps & logical framework planning.
- Youth workers who work/volunteer with vulnerable young people and children in community activities – through NGOs, not for profit organizations and associations, schools, self helps groups, national, regional and local bodies, private sectors;
- No age limits;
- Able to communicate in English;
- Willing to act as multiplier in their local communities upon their return home.
- The costs related to accommodation and food will be completely covered by the hosting organisation.
- Travel tickets are refundable for the participants who attend the whole program and subject to giving the organiser all the return travel tickets and boarding passes.
Maximum travel reimbursement per participant from each country is up to as follows:
-Spain EUR 360,00;
-Greece EUR 275,00;
-Italy EUR 0.
- There is no participation fee to be paid by participants
How to apply?
In order to apply for this training, please fulfill this application form latest by 25 September 2016.
For any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact PRISM at: