Deadline: 22 September 2016
Open to: youth workers and project managers coming from Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy, Sweden
Venue: 12-18 October 2016, Florina, Greece
Development Assistance Center and its partners are looking for participants interested to take part in the training course “Project Instruments for Erasmus+” that will take place in Florina, Greece between 12-18 October 2016 (travel days included).
The training course will provide the participants with instruments and work procedures for the successful implementation of their Erasmus+ KA2 in the field of youth projects.
The objectives of the training courses are:
- Reflect upon the process of project management and the benefits of managing projects with the help of dedicated instruments;
- Explore the quality elements and project management needs of more complex projects (including more than one international mobility);
- Get familiar with and learn to use the project management instruments developed in PIE+;
- Give feedback on the presented instruments;
- Network with project managers and organizations working and interested in working with more complex projects;
- Create a framework for sharing of good practices and peer learning related with project implementation, monitoring and reporting.
The target group for the TCs:
- Project managers/youth workers with experience in Erasmus+ projects and/or those that have an approved project that will start soon;
- Working level of English language;
- Capacity and will to disseminate the information and content of the training and the PIE+ instruments to at least three other persons from their own organization/institution and/or other relevant stakeholders (only those participants from outside the PIE+ partnership)*.
- Eligible countries: Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy, Sweden.
- Accommodation, meals, conference room and coffee breaks are provided through the PIE+ project;
- The international transport will be reimbursed depending on the travel distance band. The transport will only be reimbursed after the end of the project (July 2017).
The maximum amount of money that can be reimbursed for the participants is as following:
- Greece: 275 Euro (only if the participants are traveling more than 100 km);
- Sweden: 360 Euro (if the participants travel more than 2000 km);
- France: 275 Euro;
- Italy: 275 Euro;
- Cyprus: 275 Euro.
- No participation fee is required.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill in the online application form latest by 22 September 2016.
If you have any further questions, please contact Andreea Maris at:
- E-Mail: email@example.com;
- Phone: 0046762722280.
For more information, please visit the official website.