Deadline: 19 September 2016
Open to: young people between 18-22 years old (no age limit for group leaders) coming from Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey and UK
Venue: 19-27 October 2016, Mali Idjos, Serbia
The application process for participation in the second mobility activity, which follows the training course that was organized in May 2016 under our Erasmus+ project “Entrepreneurial Knowledgebase” has been open. The youth exchange will bring young people (2+2+one group leader) from 9 same countries (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey and United Kingdom) in Mali Idjos, Serbia from 19-27 October 2016.
The general objective of the project is to promote an entrepreneurial attitude in the society and foster positive entrepreneurial environment, especially suitable for young people to start their own self-employment endeavours.
The specific goal of the youth exchange is to develop sense of entrepreneurship and creative thinking and supply young participants with a concrete skill that could serves as a base for developing creativity and pursuing further venture projects.
This will be achieved through a variety of workshops that will challenge both the mind and the hands.
- Each partner organization will delegate 4 young people between 18-22 years old (gender balance should be respected) and a group leader;
- There is no age limit for group leaders;
- No prior international experience is asked;
- Have a strong interest and motivation in meeting peers from other countries and putting to use their creativity in different crafts;
- Be able to communicate in English and be available for the whole duration of the youth exchange;
- Have some creative, manual skills such as painting, knitting, upcycling, decoupage etc.
This youth exchange is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. Board (3 meals per day) and lodging during the youth exchange will be provided and paid by the organizers. All materials needed for the workshops too. Any insurance, especially medical, is a private responsibility of each participant.
The maximum amount of the travel costs that are covered by the organizers is: Bosnia and Herzegovina 80 EUR, Montenegro 80 EUR, Italy 170 EUR, Turkey 170 EUR, Bulgaria 80 EUR, UK 170 EUR, Slovakia 80 EUR, Hungary 80 EUR and Serbia 20 EUR.
How to apply?
Interested candidate should fill in the application form by September 19, 2016. In case of further questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.