Deadline: 20 September 2016
Open to: animators and filmmakers around the world
Awards: Grand Prix (Golden Brick), Second Prize(Silver Brick) and Third Prize (Bronze Brick), and possibly other prizes as well
The call for the sixth edition of the Macedonian International Animation Festival “Animax Skopje Fest” is now open and filmmakers around the world are invited to apply. The Festival is competitive and its program consists of several sections. It is open for short, feature and animated films for kids. Submitted films must have been completed after 1st January 2015 and should not have previously be entered in Animax Skopje Fest.
The festival is the right address for anyone interested in animation as a way of communication, as a way of expanding horizons, as an effort to support a cultural form and spend leisure time in creative and constructive way, as part of a global trend of creative industries in Europe and the world. “Animax Skopje Fest” is organized by the production company “Auripigment”, in collaboration with the Association of Citizens Creative Center “Tintiri – Mintiri” of Skopje, Macedonia, with the support of Ministry of Culture of Republic of Macedonia. The main mission of “Animax Skopje Fest” is:
- Promotion of animation in Macedonia;
- Increasing the awareness for animation in Macedonia as a part of important cultural (creative) industries;
- Contacting and communication between artists in Macedonia and abroad;
- Promotion of dialog between filmmakers, designers, animators, artists, producers and viewers;
- Organizing seminars, forums, workshops.
The festival is open to animators and filmmakers from all around the world.
Three main prizes will be awarded as part of the Animax Skopje Fest 2016 open competition — Grand Prix (Golden Brick), Second Prize(Silver Brick) and Third Prize (Bronze Brick), and possibly other prizes as well.
How to enter?
The applicant should necessary submit application form on the festival official e-mail address email@example.com. The applicant should also send the signed version of application form together with animation film by regular post, on the following address:
For Animax Skopje Fest 2016
Str. Venijamin Macukovski 17/1-1 1000 Skopje,
Republic of Macedonia.
The applicant should also send:
- Printed and signed application form;
- High definition digital video of the film;
- Short synopsis of the film (max 300 characters);
- Short biography of the director (300 characters max);
- 3 high quality photos from the film;
- 3 high quality photos from the director;
- English dialogue lists.
In case of any further questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit the official website.