Deadline: as soon as possible
Open to: candidates with strong communication and organisational skills and with good level of English
Remuneration: the salary is negotiable
ML Components GmbH is an electrical parts redistribution and sales company and are looking for a Purchasing Intern to join the energetic and enthusiastic team. Working within a highly dynamic and progressive industry, this opportunity will provide the successful candidate with unparalleled experience in the area of Purchasing. With offices on the sunny island of Malta and in Germany, the company has gone from strength to strength in recent years, by offering its clients fast, efficient and personalised service.
Role of the Intern:
- Locating and sourcing product based on clients needs;
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with vendors and partners;
- Negotiating pricing, recognize market trends and in-demand items;
- Effectively communicate, both internally and externally, in order to meet clients needs;
- Work with management to help overall purchasing strategy of the company.
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Strong communication and organisational skills;
- Good level of English;
- Purchasing experience is considered a plus but not a necessity;
- Must work well with others, both internally and externally;
- Ability to follow through on tasks;
- Candidates should be from: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg.
The Salary for this position is negotiable.
How to apply?
To apply for this position, please complete the online application form as soon as possible.
For more information, please visit the official website.