Deadline: 30 September 2016
Open to: new graduates and undergraduates, holding a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in engineering, computer science or related field
Remuneration: competitive salary
Microsoft are passionate about building technologies that make the world a better place. At Microsoft, you will collaborate with a team of programming experts to solve problems and build some of the world’s most advanced services and devices. Your efforts on the design, development, and testing of next-generation applications will have an impact on millions of people. You are the link between abstract concepts and delivered solutions – the one who understands the consumer, solving problems, and building applications that will impact millions of people.
Software Engineers (SWEs) dive deep into code and work with fellow programming experts to solve problems and build powerful new tools. You are required to think about the customer to ensure stellar product quality, and you provide technical guidance to PMs as they communicate user needs and product requirements. As a SWE, you are dedicated to producing the world’s most advanced software.
- Newly graduated and undergraduates;
- Within six months of graduation for full time;
- A bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in engineering, computer science or related field;
- A year or two of experience programming in C++, Java or other computer programming languages preferred;
- A year or two of experience in C/C++/C#/VB.NET and experience designing and developing tool architecture preferred.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill in the application that can be found HERE. Microsoft offers a variety of programs for recent graduates and undergraduates.
For more information please visit the official website.