Deadline: 15 July 2016
Open to: young and motivated employees, with Bachelor/Master degree in Life Sciences (chemistry, biology, pharmacy…etc.) or Regulatory Affairs and with up to 2 years of working experience in relevant fields
Venue: start on 01 August 2016, Niederkassel, Germany
United Brands Marketing GmbH is a manufacturer of capillary systems for the global Cosmetics Industry, highly specializing in liquid liners for the eye, brow, lip, body and nail care segments. With over 25 years of experience in the manufacturing of capillary systems, United Brands offers the largest variety of formulations, packaging and applicator tip options in the industry. The company has achieved double digit growth rates in each of the last 5 years and is now positioned to bring its expertise to the US market, following great success in Germany, Europe and the Middle East. United Brands Marketing GmbH is currently searching for young and motivated employees, to which they offer the opportunity to develop themselves in the company and grow in their position as we grow on the world market.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Life Sciences (chemistry, biology, pharmacy…etc.) or Regulatory Affairs Up to 2 years of working experience in relevant fields;
- The candidate must have excellent written and verbal commands of English;
- Good interpersonal skills are required;
- Be able to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness;
- Ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule and monitor progress towards goals and track details/data/information/activities;
- Flexibility, reliability, interest and attention to detail are welcomed;
- German: limited working proficiency;
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Word, Power Point and Excel) and Outlook.
- Six months of paid internship;
- Followed by the possibility of permanent position.
How to apply?
Please, forward your applications directly to Ms. Vanya Atanasova: email@example.com. Send us all CV’s in the German accepted format.
For more information please visit the official website.