Deadline: 27 July 2016
Open to: candidates with excellent written and verbal communication in English and French and with good research skills
Remuneration: paid internship
EAVI is a non-profit association based in Brussels working in the fields of media, citizenship and education. Its primary objective is to promote the interests of citizens as media users. To achieve its objective, EAVI develops a wide range of activities across Europe.
EAVI is a small organisation so the successful applicant will have the opportunity to learn a lot as the tasks you will be asked to perform are diverse and there is much opportunity to contribute energy and ideas. The intern should already be based in Brussels and will be able to start in September. The traineeship is for 6 months.
A diligent, detail-oriented person is required to take on EAVI’s administrative duties as well as assisting us with fundraising and potential project management activities.
The selected candidate will be required to:
- Assist with general administrative duties. It includes admin issues, monitoring EU affairs activities and contribute to fundraising and proposals drafting;
- The intern will be involved in all activities of EAVI (current projects and new initiatives) and she/he is expected to contribute energy and ideas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and French;
- Good research skills;
- Time management skills and ability to work independently;
- Knowledge of the EU institutions and their mechanisms is a big plus.
The position is a paid internship. The intern should already be based in Brussels and will be able to start in September. The traineeship is for 6 months.
How to apply?
In order to apply please send you application to Luc at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 27 July 2016.
Note that applications will be handled on a rolling basis, so don’t wait to submit your application.
For more information, please visit the official website.