Deadline: 31 October 2016
Open to: young people interested in making short movies focused on agriculture, circular economy and the benefits of Europe’s nature
Prizes: voucher worth 700 EUR
CEEweb for Biodiversity is hosting the 2016 edition of their annual Short Film Competition and seeking for films focused on agriculture, circular economy and the benefits of Europe’s nature. The organisers of Green-Go Short Film Contest are waiting for attention grabbing short films focused on agriculture, circular economy and the benefits of Europe’s nature. The purpose is to find films that raise awareness about specific problem or show a solution. Make a film in the following three themes that has a high impact on citizens and decision makers and calls them to act so our world becomes a better place to live.
You can participate in these categories:
- Small is beautiful – Make a film about issues caused by intensive agriculture or small-scale farming solutions
- Round’n’round – Shoot a film and raise your voice for the sustainable use of our planets resources and benefits of circular economy
- Act naturally! – Make your stance for European nature
- Young creative people interested in making short movies preferably between 60 and 90 seconds, focused on agriculture, circular economy and the benefits of Europe’s nature.
- Gift voucher worth 700 EUR each in an acclaimed online store;
- One public award for the film collecting the most votes on the Green-Go website: gift voucher worth 400 EUR in an acclaimed online store.
How to apply?
One applicant can only submit a maximum of three films (separate online application should be filled out for each). You need to fill out the online application form in order to take part in the contest.
For more information, please visit the official website.