Deadline: 15 July 2016
Open to: international foundation, organization for entrepreneurship in education
Awards: first prize USD 15,000, 2nd and 3rd prizes USD 5,000
The Pan African Awards reward the very best projects which are using enterprise and entrepreneurship to innovate in the field of education. The awards are generously supported by The Saville Foundation, a charitable foundation based in South Africa. Teach A Man To Fish manage the awards using their expertise in enterprise education and highlight inspirational models and projects through their large network of educational organisations and schools.
The aims of the Awards also include changing the attitudes of young people so that they begin to leave the education system as the job creators of the future rather than job seekers.
- Your education or training project to be based in Africa;
- Your organisation actively demonstrates the success of their entrepreneurial approach to education;
- Innovative and inspiring education project;
- Your organisation has a large network of young people;
- Your project has had a positive impact on young people and your community.
- First prize of USD 15,000, 2nd and 3rd prizes of USD 5,000;
- A sponsored trip to the international conference;
- Enhanced visibility and publicity;
- Enhanced sponsorship and donation opportunities;
- A chance to win our ‘partner prize’ to work with Teach A Man To Fish and the School Enterprise Challenge.
How to apply?
If you have any questions regarding the competition please contact: email@example.com.
For more information, please visit the official website.