Deadline: 31 May 2016
Open to: young people aged 18-30 years who live in the Nantes metropolitan area or in a Council of Europe member state
Venue: 26-29 October, Nantes, France
Nantes Creative Generations (NCG) is a programme set up by Nantes Métropole and the City of Nantes, in partnership with local NGOs, toward young adults between 18 to 30 years old from Nantes and all over Europe. This is the core NCG event. The Forum, which takes place every year in the autumn, aims to bring together young people to present their innovative and inspirational projects linked to citizenship. The 2016 Forum will take place in Nantes on 26-29 October.
This is a forum for dialogue about the realities affecting young people in Europe, and also a time for work and thinking – a genuine melting pot of ideas and cultures. As well as showcasing their own projects, participants will have the chance to learn from peers across Europe and to gain better understanding of the European dimension of local projects.
Over the course of 3 days in Nantes, participants from every background are invited to:
- Present a project or initiative;
- Share best practice;
- Develop skills in setting up projects in Europe;
- Meet potential future partners with a view to setting up across-border projects which could be funded by the Cooperation Prize;
- Have discussions with other young Europeans;
- Take part in cultural and social events.
To apply to the NCG on Forum, you need to:
- Be between 18 and 30 years old;
- Live in the Nantes metropolitan area or in a Council of Europe member state;
- Have an idea or project for “living together”, which promotes solidarity, fosters cultural exchanges and encourages greater respect for and openness towards others, etc.
Transport, accommodation and food costs of European participants are covered by Nantes Métropole (Maximum 2 participants per project). Please note that participants are asked to book their transport tickets themselves. The organization will then refund travel expenses up to EUR 400 per person, according to the original receipts and tickets sent by the participants. Refunds are provided approximately 2 months after the Forum.
How to apply?
In order to apply, you need to fill online application form. The deadline is 31 May 2016.
For more information, please visit the official webpage.