Deadline: 30 May 2016
Open to: participants who holds a Master’s degree or equivalent foreign qualification in the following areas: Economics, Management, Finance, Industrial engineering and Public Administration
Scholarship: yearly amount of the scholarship is EUR 13,638.47
LIUC – Università Cattaneo is offering PhD program in Management, Finance and Accounting designed to prepare students primarily for research-oriented careers in academia, but also for multinational companies, public and private organizations, financial institutions so that they can interpret business phenomena in an integrated way, using the general methodological principles for quantitative and qualitative research in the social sciences, with the perspectives offered by the subject areas of corporate finance, accounting and management engineering.
Duration of the program is 3 years. The courses are offered in English. After the methodological courses the program is organized in two tracks:
- Finance and Accounting.
The Program admits a maximum of 8 PhD students. Number of scholarships offered by LIUC is 6. In the event that third party contributions are received by the University for the award of doctoral scholarships, the number of admission offers may be increased.
Candidates are selected on the basis of their documented qualifications and in accordance to the following three criteria:
- Basic knowledge and expertise on the Program’s subjects;
- Aptitude for scientific research;
- Knowledge of English.
The yearly amount of the scholarship is EUR 13,638.47 yearly, before social security and health insurance contributions, to be paid by the recipient.
Extra financial assistance will be provided for the research activities abroad.
How to apply?
To apply for admission, the students should:
- Register by entering the required general, personal information and contact details, pledging to communicate any change online HERE;
- Fill in the application by entering the required information;
- Attach by uploading onto the site the mandatory documents;
- Download and fill in the application form;
- Sign and send back by electronic communication the Application (without attachments) to the certified e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline is 30 May 2016 at 17:00 local time.
For more information please visit the official website.