Deadline: 31 May 2016
Open to: students with at least 2-semester experience of study and being interested in East-Central and Southeast Europe in a political sense
Benefits: 3 to 6 months, homeoffice (flexible: 20% – 30% working hours per week)
As an independent and non-profit organisation, FOMOSO promotes the opinion-forming about East-Central and Southeast Europe in the German-speaking world. As a think-tank, the aim of FOMOSO is to promote knowledge and interests about political processes in East-Central and Southeast Europe. On the whole, FOMOSO works on an integrative and strong Europe! FOMOSO is looking for students interested in East-Central and Southeast Europe in a political sense to become interns for the duration of internship from 3 up to 6 months.
- Have at least 2-semester experience of college/university;
- Be interested in East- Central and Southeast Europe in a political sense;
- Very good writing skills in English and German;
- Excellent research, writing and editing skills;
- Organizational and analytical skills with attention to details;
- Interest in Marketing & Public Relations;
- Creative, pro-active, self-directed and responsible.
- Homeoffice (flexible: 20% – 30% working hours per week);
- Salary up to 100 EUR for 6 months;
- No participation fee;
- Certificate of recommendation.
How to apply?
If you are interested please apply by sending your CV, an education proof and motivation letter to email@example.com.
More information can be found on the official website.