Deadline: 30 April 2016
Open to: undergraduate, graduate and PhD students of law and related disciplines under the age of 35
Venue: 20-31 July 2016 in Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Association “PRAVNIK” and Konrad Adenauer Stiftung-Rule of Law Program South East Europe will be offering International Summer School Sarajevo 2016 “Transitional Justice: Key Concepts, Processes and Challenges in South-East Europe” from 20 – 31 July 2016. ISSS 2016 will accept 25 to 30 students for attendance for this year. All ISSS 2016 participants will also participate in the 10 year Alumni Conference which takes place from 28 – 31 July 2016.
The main objective of ISSS 2016 is to foster contemporary discussion on the issue of Transitional Justice and Human Rights through a unique blend of theory, practice and experience with an aim to empower future decision makers by:
- Bringing together experienced professionals and young scholars from the SEE region and Europe and US;
- Contributing to the global discussion on the issue of Transitional Justice and Human Rights;
- Networking of Alumni students and lecturers from previous generations with this year participants.
- Graduate and PhD students of law and related disciplines and young professionals, including a limited number of undergraduate students any young professionals;
- Under the age of 35;
- SEE region and Europe and US;
- Young professionals working in the area of Rule of Law, Human Rights and Transitional Justice;
- Demonstrate a strong command of spoken and written English to be able to participate actively in discussions at lectures and workshops;
- Experience in CSO sector brings an added value to every application.
- The participation fee is EUR 200 (includes accommodation, meals and working materials, travel costs are not covered);
- Students from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Moldova, and Serbia are eligible to apply for a participation fee reduction of 50%.
How to apply?
In order to apply you should fill in the online application form latest by 30 April 2016. If you have any questions or problems with this application form please contact through email@example.com.
For more information please visit the official webpage.