Deadline: 31 May 2016
Open to: NGOs or a non-profit private bodies, public bodies, artists or creators whose activities contribute to the promotion of culture and artistic creation
Grant: the amount of assistance required is between USD 20,000 and USD 100,000
The United Nations Educational, scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) is currently inviting applicants for its International Fund for the Promotion of Culture 2016. The resources of the International Fund for the Promotion of Culture are intended to promote:
- Cultures as sources of knowledge, meanings, values and identity;
- The role of culture for sustainable development;
- Artistic creativity in all its forms, while respecting freedom of expression;
- International and regional cultural cooperation;
If your project is compliant with the criteria indicated in the Operational Guidelines of the International Fund for the Promotion of Culture (IFPC), you can submit your project application and be considered in order to benefit from the financial support of the Fund.
The potential beneficiaries of the Fund shall be:
- Public bodies with specific responsibility for the promotion of culture and artistic creation;
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and non-profit private bodies whose objectives are in conformity with those of the Fund and whose activities contribute to the promotion of culture and artistic creation;
- Individuals, particularly artists and creators;
Note that: Priority is given to projects submitted by young creators aged 18 to 30 years and to projects aimed at benefiting youth.
The amount of assistance required is between USD 20,000 and USD 100,000 and covers no more than 80% of the total project budget.
How to apply?
For more information, please visit the official website.