Deadline: 4 April 2016
Open to: lecturers, teachers and students from all over the world
Venue: 10-17 July 2016 Poznań, Poland
The Summer Institute will teach an advanced course and provide assistance to those who want to set up their own News Literacy course at their home university or institution.
Adam Mickiewicz University and Stony Brook University hold sustainable cooperation in high regard. Thus, their American partner will send a senior lecturer to the intensive course to teach the course together with the Polish team.
What can News Literacy Summer Institute in Poznań offer to selected applicants?
- Full News Literacy course taught by experienced American and Polish teachers;
- Assistance in adaptation and implementation of the course at participants’ home institution;
- Teaching materials;
- Networking opportunities for like-minded teachers from around the region.
The Summer Institute offers the opportunity for lecturers, teachers and students who are interested to apply News Literacy and its core elements to their work.
The organizers will cover the costs of following items for all participants:
- Meals during the course hours (breakfast & lunch);
- Teaching materials.
Additionally, in cooperation with the Transatlantic Mobility Office (AMU), they have an special scholarship offer for participants from Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia.
How to apply?
Candidates who want to apply, send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Application form;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Scan of your passport (ID page with passport number).
Selection process will be divided into two stages.
After assessing applications they will invite selected candidates for a skype interview.
For more information please visit the official webpage.