Deadline: 3 May 2016
Open to: international students from developing countries, holding an offer for a full-time Masters at the University of Westminster
Scholarship: full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London
Two scholarships are awarded jointly by University of Westminster with International Students House (ISH). ISH was founded for the betterment of international understanding and provides a unique social, cultural and recreational centre for international and British students alike.
- International students from developing countries;
- Holding an offer for a full-time Masters at the University;
- Equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree;
- Financial need and development potential.
Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
How to apply?
International undergraduate scholarship applicants must send their application by post:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
As well as completing the relevant Scholarship application form, you will need to provide the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course;
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study;
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
More information can be found on the official website.