Deadline: 31 January 2016
Open to: young from Netherlands, between 18 and 30 years interested in volunteering focused on work in field of young policy making, young community, working with youth
Grant: financed by Erasmus+ program, covers accommodation, food, pocket money, insurance, language course and travel allowance.
Youth Council of Slovakia is looking for EVS volunteers. Project includes two participants/volunteers:
- One will be responsible and will work with web tools and will working with webpage. Editing and updating of web content and also editing and working with pictures;
- The other one volunteer should have analytical thinking and basic knowledge about working with youth and experience with professional texts about youth work.
Main activities include (but are not limited to):
- Communication with project partners;
- Communication with other volunteers and participants in project of Youth Council of Slovakia;
- Organization skills to organize Youth Panels (platform for structured Dialogue);
- Organizing non-formal training sessions and workshops (logistics and communication);
- Office administration;
- Monitoring of projects and grant calls;
- Coordination and editing of information portal during the Presidency of Slovakia in the EU;
- Coordination video portal with a short video that will profile talented young people as an inspiration to other young people;
- Collecting data about the activities of organizations working with youth and their publishing in “Yearbook of youth work”;
- Activities during the Presidency in the Council of EU preparation on European Youth Conference.
- Open for young from Netherlands, between 18 and 30 years;
- Young people who have the will to work in field of young policy making, young community, working with youth, and to get experience that can be later on transferred back to the work of their sending organizations;|
- Be willing to learn new skills and experiences with work with youth;
- Have the ability to know and understand youth policy;
- Be willing to learn Slovak culture and methods of work;
- Have the ability of social and civic engagement;
- Have communication skills;
- Be motivated to encourage young people, non-formal education for youth, motivation of youth and who show an open attitude for a unique learning and life experience, as well as a volunteer spirit of creativity, initiative, responsibility and independence;
- Prerequisite qualifications, or not any particular academic, educational level is not required;
- Must have strong English language skills.
EVS (European Voluntary service) is financed by Erasmus+ program. Grant covers accommodation, food, pocket money, insurance, language course and travel allowance.
How to apply?
If you are interested please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by 20 January 2016.
More information can be found on Mladiinfo Slovakia official website.