Deadline: 30 January 2016
Open to: minimum of 4 years professional experience and University degree in accounting, finance, business or similar field
Remuneration: not specified
Optima Legal & Financial is a prominent law and financial firm in Albania, built as a dynamic, highly efficient and creative team of success-oriented lawyers and financial experts. Optima Legal & Financial is looking for a Financial Expert to join our finance team.
- Bookkeeping according to Albanian Law based on national accounting standards according to a chart of accounts based on business structure;
- Tax compliance services;
- Preparation of the financial monthly and yearly reports;
- Preparation of all the necessary documents required by the Albanian General Tax Department, regarding the Double Tax Treaties procedures.
- Supporting the clients with the preparation of all the needed documentation and constant correspondence with the Tax Authorities and Local Authorities, regarding routine tax matters.
- Processing and preparation of all necessary reports for tax authorities and / or clients’ Principal requirement (statistical, financial statements, VAT reports, bank reports, cash flow, cost allocation, cost calculation etc.) all according to Albanian Law;
- Salary calculations;
- Monthly supervision of business transactions;
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements;
- Supervision of all documents and / or assistance regarding all business activities;
- Preparation and authorization of cheques;
- Cash payments;
- Preparation and authorization of bank payments;
- Ensuring completeness of all documents provided to us for accounting purposes, such as purchase contracts, invoices issued by suppliers, cheques;
- Petty cash, travel expense claims, controlling and posting.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or similar field;
- A minimum of 4 years professional experience in accounting and financial management;
- Sound knowledge of IAS and NAS would be considered an advantage;
- Excellent command of English and Albanian, both spoken and written is essential;
- Have strong computer skills (particularly in Excel spreadsheet programs and with using financial management software such as Alpha Business);
- Ability to work in a team, handle multiple complex tasks concurrently, able to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and a letter of motivation within 30 January 2016 at email@example.com.
For more information please check the official call.