Deadline: 8 March 2016
Open to: female students and experienced professionals across Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa
Venue: 12-14 May 2016 Paris, France
McKinsey offers the unrivaled opportunity to explore the importance of women in leadership and the impact women leaders are having on the economy, to shape your own leadership styles by playing to your strengths and to understand how McKinsey can help you grow your potential. You will also have a chance to meet their consultants and participate in group sessions, workshops, and dialogues.
They are looking for women that:
- Actively seek ways to maximise their own potential;
- Individuals who enjoy problem solving and creative thinking;
- Women who thrive when working with other people.
The exclusive three-day workshop will be held in Paris from 12-14 May, 2016.
Talented women across Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa who are:
- Current students working towards a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, or PhD, from any degree, discipline or background;
- Experienced professionals with any background and less than 6 years of work experience.
McKinsey will cover all your expenses regarding room, board, and travel associated with this event.
How to apply?
To apply please submit in English:
- Your CV including details of your education (including grades), any work experience as well as any extracurricular activities and achievements;
- A cover letter (1 page max) including the reasons why you are interested in this particular event and a short description of a challenging situation where you had to demonstrate your leadership skills;
- Academic transcripts depending on your office preferences.
Send your application and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applying is 8 March 2016.
For more information please visit the official website.