Deadline: 16 January 2016
Open to: international or a local youth NGO that is registered in the EYF database
Costs: all expenses reimbursed
The European Youth Foundation (EYF) of the Council of Europe is organizing a seminar with representatives of international and local youth NGOs from 1 to 4 March 2016 (arrival on 1 March morning, departure on 5 March) in Strasbourg.
What will you learn?
- Receive feedback and share information on the work with the EYF’s operational regulations;
- Create a common understanding of work plans and pilot activities supported by the EYF;
- Gain awareness about the different situations organisations address with the support of the EYF;
- Revitalize transparency and accountability between the EYF and youth organisations;
- Achieve open and informal networking between representatives of international and local NGOs;
- Share best practices concerning projects, for example how to integrate a gender perspective, how to ensure a good impact, etc.
The training is for 40 people who:
- Are able to work in English;
- Are aged between 18 – 30 (some exceptions for 30+ will be possible);
- Run youth projects (writing applications, implementing, reporting) for an international or local NGO registered with the EYF;
- Are working as multipliers in their organisation;
- Have had experience with grant applications to the EYF (successful or not) including first experiences working with the online system of the EYF.
Travel expenses and visa fees will be reimbursed (on presentation of the relevant receipts) according to Council of Europe rules. Only the participants who attend the whole meeting will be reimbursed. Payment will be made by bank transfer after the meeting. Accommodation and meals (full board) will be provided at the European Youth Centre in Strasbourg for all participants (paid for by the Council of Europe). There is no registration fee.
How to apply?
For the organisation wishing to nominate a person to attend this meeting, please fill in the application form HERE.
For the representative of the NGO nominated, please consider (not compulsory) creating a short video (max 1.5 minutes) introducing yourself and what you would like the EYF to know about you that is not in the application form. Send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 January 2016.
Further information on the official website.