Deadline: 1 January 2016
Open to: Saudi Arabian and international students enrolled in PhD and MS/PhD program of science and technology
Fellowship: includes full tuition support and monthly living allowance
The KAUST Fellowship is the general scholarship program of the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). KAUST aspires to be a destination for scientific and technological education and research. By inspiring discoveries to address global challenges, KAUST strives to serve as a beacon of knowledge that bridges people and cultures for the betterment of humanity.
- International students enrolled in PhD and MS/PhD program;
- A minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System);
- A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand;
- A high quantitative score on the GRE will enhance a student’s application, but is not obligatory.
All admitted students receive the benefits of the KAUST Fellowship which supports students for the duration of their graduate studies. The benefits of the KAUST Fellowship include:
- Full tuition support;
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between USD 20,000-30,000 annual, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs);
- Medical and dental coverage;
- Relocation support.
How to apply?
Applications should be submitted online.
There are six components to the KAUST Fellowship application:
- Statement of purpose;
- Curriculum vitae (CV);
- University provided official copy of Transcripts / Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record;
- Three letters of recommendation;
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score;
- Official GRE scores (strongly encouraged, but compulsory requirement for consideration).
For more information please visit official website.