Course starts: 28 September, 2015
Open to: organizations who want to establish and improve their digital and social media marketing footprint AND everyone interested in digital and social media marketing
Costs: you can enroll and take the course for free / EUR 49 for course certificate
About this course
Why do you need Digital Marketing?
With budgets for digital marketing constantly growing, organisations are facing a major skills shortage. The need for individuals who understand business combined with technical knowledge in Digital Marketing has never been greater. This course is based on European case studies showing current digital and social media marketing practices across Europe. Europe is one of the largest regions for digital and social marketing used but there are many local preferences and this course will help you to navigate these complexities. This course combines practical skills and theoretical knowledge with the goal of teaching you the skills to improve digital and social media marketing in organisations.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at two audiences:
- Organisations who want to establish and improve their digital and social media marketing footprint.
- Everyone interested in digital and social media marketing who might consider studying or working in the field.
What do you need to know?
Basic computer knowledge and skills are necessary and a business background would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Introduce current and core practices of Digital and Social Media Marketing that will allow learners to analyse, plan, execute and evaluate a digital marketing strategy.
- Introduce core tools currently used in Digital and Social Media Marketing that will allow learners to analyse, plan, execute and evaluate a digital marketing strategy.
- Develop an understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media Optimisation, Affiliate and other relevant communication channels for engagement of digital communities.
How to enroll?
You can enroll and take the course for free at the iversity platform HERE. The course is to start 28 September, 2015 and will be in duration of 6 weeks. Certificate of Accomplishment is available for EUR 49. By completing 80% of the course material you receive for free a Statement for Participation.
For more information please visit the iversity platform