Deadline: 20 September 2015
Open to: young leaders ranging from entrepreneurs, students, academics to professionals and beyond
Venue: 1-5 November 2015, Luxembourg
The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) promotes greater mutual understanding between Asia and Europe through intellectual, cultural and people-to-people exchanges. Through ASEF, civil society concerns are included as a vital component of deliberations of the ASEM.
The Summit 2015 will explore, question, and seek to understand the correlation and collaboration between entrepreneurship (across all societal sectors) and youth employment.
ASEFYLS’ agenda is dynamic and allows to:
- Engage with key figures from the private and public sectors, social entrepreneurs, academics, tech-entrepreneurs and representatives from ministries of ASEM countries;
- Join the Bazaar, where best practices, existing solutions and policies are discussed, scrutinised and recycled;
- Jointly develop a Call-for-Action and Leading Questions to be directly channelled to the ASEM Foreign Ministers at ASEM FMM12.
- Citizens of any of the 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) member countries;
- Young leaders – ranging from entrepreneurs, students, academics to professionals and beyond – between the ages 18-30;
- Strong command in English (verbal and written).
Accommodation costs and meals are provided for the course of the event, together with travel subsidies.
The travel subsidy includes local transportation (home-airport-home), return flight costs (home country) , and local transportation in Luxembourg. Insurance and visa fee (if applicable) will be covered within the capped subsidy.
How to apply?
Deadline for application is 20 September 2015.
Applicants must fill out the application form.
For more information please visit the official website.