Deadline: 21 August 2015
Open to: applicants with a Master’s Degree in Law or Political Sciences, Transport, Environment or equivalent relevant topic and at least 6 to 12 months relevant experience with any EU relevant institutions
Remuneration: to be determined based on experience
ADS Insight is looking for a junior consultant to strengthen its Transport and Environment team.
ADS Insight is a leading public affairs and public relations company headquartered in Belgium, with offices in Germany, Sweden and Poland. Founded in 2001, the company offers advisory services in the field of European Union (EU) and EU Member States regulatory affairs. ADS Insight specializes in transport, environment, energy, climate and health policies, among others. ADS Insight is seeking to recruit a junior consultant in order to assist the team in covering transport and environment related policies, as well as policies in the above mentioned areas. The successful applicant will be hands-on from the start.
To be eligible, applicants should meet following requirements:
- Perfect command of English and German is a must, whilst good knowledge of any other EU languages is a plus;
- Minimum 6 to 12 months relevant experience with any EU relevant institutions (e.g. European Parliament, European Commission DG MOVE, DG GROW, DG ENER, DG CLIMA or DG ENV) or any organisation representing EU interests from the private sector;
- A Master’s Degree in Law or Political Sciences, Transport, Environment or equivalent relevant topic;
- Sound knowledge of EU decision-making procedures, current affairs and a demonstrable understanding of EU legislative developments in policy areas above mentioned;
- Flexibility and ability to work as part of an multicultural and dynamic team;
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills;
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
Remuneration is to be discussed based on experience.
How to apply?
Applicants should send a motivation letter and CV to the attention of Jerome Playoult (email@example.com), REF-JCQ415, by 21st August 2015. Due to the volume of applications received, short-listed candidates only will be contacted for interviews in Brussels, Belgium
Expected starting date is ideally October 2015.