Deadline: 26 July 2015
Open to: young leaders, youth workers, trainers, project managers, students from the EU and the Balkans
Venue: 25-31 August 2015, Prishtina, Kosovo
Forum for Progressive Initiatives in cooperation with Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation is organizing – InterKULT – a training course & youth forum about Conflict Resolution and Peace-building to explore common democratic values for human rights, inter-cultural/religious welfare towards a mutual peaceful and prospective society. This project will provide an exciting opportunity to promote, share and learn more about current global threats for sustainable peace, role models of various countries and their successful stories in dealing with conflict situation and much more. The main objective of the course is to show participants from different countries some key features of democracy, which enable them to comprehend the importance of cooperation and understanding among different communities. The main aims and objectives are:
- To broaden and promote democratic and modern social values among participants;
- To increase the spirit for commitment and engagement in working with topics, relevant to the global community;
- To encourage participants to continue with a similar project in their organization/home country;
- To socialize participating students and to create collaborative bridges for the future.
Finally, this event gives an exciting opportunity to learn knowledge & skills about conflict resolution and sustainable peace which develop and promote significant social, cultural and democratic values that participants are supposed to use back home.
The course is open to young leaders, youth workers, trainers, project managers, students of social sciences especially political studies, international relations, public administration, diplomacy and communication, economics, security studies, law, sociology, psychology and cultural studies from the EU and the Balkans. Participants are expected to be aged 20-30 with some experience (NGO experience is preferred) and interest in the agenda of the Forum.
Participation fees are following:
- EUR 100 for participants from the EU;
- EUR 50 for participants from neighbouring countries (Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia);
- Without a fee for participants from Kosovo.
The fee covers costs for accommodation, food and refreshment, training and seminar material and tour. The travel costs to/from Prishtina have to be paid by participants.
How to apply?
The deadline for applications is 26 July 2015. To apply please send your CV and a motivation letter to: email@example.com
For more information please follow the official call.