Deadline: 31 December 2014
Open to: European organizations, initiatives and projects supporting victims of hate crime
Venue: Berlin, Germany, March 11 – 13, 2015; and May 27 – 29, 2015
The Counseling Services for Victims of Hate Crimes of RAA Saxony e.V. calls to assemble different approaches on a European level in order to draft common guidelines as well as consistent standards for the support of, and advice for, victims of Hate Crimes. Therefore, you are invited to join the project „Guidelines and Support standards for Victims of Hate Crime“ and to participate in the two workshops included:
- Workshop I: March 11 – 13, 2015 in Berlin, Germany
- Workshop II: May 27 – 29, 2015 in Berlin, Germany
Objectives of the project:
- Bringing together advisory and support offices for victims of Hate Crime from different European states;
- Exchange of knowledge and expertise;
- Integrating existing conceptions of advisory offices;
- Discussing possible common standards and guidelines for the counseling and support of victims of Hate Crime in Europe;
- Drafting relevant recommendations and necessary framework requirements for efficient counseling service;
- Improvement of support and advisory activities in Europe;
- Publication of results;
- Exerting an influence on the current discussion of victim protection in Europe.
The call is addressed to all (nongovernmental) organizations, initiatives and projects in Europe who give (semi-)professional counseling and support to victims of Hate Crime.
Joining the project and participating in the workshops is free of charge. Travel and accommodation costs can be reimbursed by RAA Saxony e.V.
Application deadline is 31 December 2014.
Apply by sending a letter of motivation/intent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Based on the applications they will select the participants by January 31, 2015. After confirmation, they will send you a questionnaire in order to get an overview of your different advisory and support activities.
For more information read the official call HERE.