Deadline: 10 December 2014
Open to: youth workers/leaders from Armenia, Belarus, Belgium – FL, Greece, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Portugal, Romania, Ukraine
Venue: 26 January – 2 February 2015, Beersel, Belgium
Young people are confronted with a rapidly changing society in which they are forced to make decisions that impact the rest of their lives in small or big ways. Many of these choices need to be made in a limited amount of time and with pressure from parents, teacher and friends. The training course Fast Forward, that will take place on 26 January – 2 February 2015, Beersel, Belgium, aims at developing the competences of youth workers/leaders to support young people on how to deal in a constructive way with the challenges of choices they encounter.
- Develop competences to support young people in making informed choices;
- Discuss how to encourage young people to follow their passion/interests;
- Develop ways on how stimulate critical thinking and analytical competencies in young people;
- Learn how to deal creatively with pressure and stressful situations?;
- Acquire competences to support young people realizing their full potential
- Share creative tools and techniques that can be used for work with young people on issues mentioned above;
- Debate how activities in the framework of Erasmus+ can be used to work on these issues.
Youth workers applying for this course are expected to:
- be already actively involved in working with teenagers and/or young people in non-formal settings;
- be committed to attend the training course for its entire duration;
- be motivated to share and learn and willing to support the peer learning process;
- be able to work in English.
The training is for participants from Armenia, Belarus, Belgium – FL, Greece, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Portugal, Romania, Ukraine.
The project is supported under the Erasmus+ Programme. Thanks to this support participants only pay the participation fee of €30 + 30% of the travel cost. All other expenses (70% of the travel, lodging, food and activities) are covered by the hosting organisation.
Deadline for applications is 10 December 2014. Apply online HERE.
In case of questions please contact the team by email: email@example.com.
For further information read the official call HERE.