Deadline: 9 November 2014
Open to: candidates with experience in training and education, with knowledge of Macedonian and English language
Remuneration: upon agreement
The project ‘E-Region: Development Opportunity’ works to enhance social cohesion in the cross border region of Macedonia and Bulgaria, through development of online learning tools and promotion of entrepreneurship. The project is implemented by Center for Intercultural Dialogue (Macedonia) and European Institute (Bulgaria), under the IPA Cross Border Programme.
The Centre for Intercultural Dialogue call for applications for Training Services Provider in Vocational Education and Training. One of the key aspects of the projects is implementation of Online Courses for developing life skills of unemployed young people and citizens. The Contracted training provider is expected to develop the courses in Macedonian and/or English language. The courses shall be designed to improve the capacities of the learners on the following topics:
- Communication Skills
- Basic (Information and Communication) ICT Skills
- Organization and Project management
- Course suggested by the VET Experts
Expected engagement of the contracted provider will be in the period 15 of November 2014– 15 January 2015.
- Solid professional experience in training and education: competence in developing of training and educational curricula, particularly in the above mentioned fields and vocational education;
- Knowledge on working with Internet tools such as Moodle. Being able to support in using the following platforms to the learners;
- Ability to introduce, explain and facilitate individual and group learning online in the areas of focus to the e-courses (communication skills, organization and project management, ICT skills and etc.);
- Ability to facilitate and develop tasks for distance learning;
- Educational and communication competence – the capacity to present concepts, methodologies and theories relevant for the activity concerned in a coherent and comprehensible manner;
- Experience in preparing and running VET activities based on non-formal learning approaches;
- Flexibility in responding to participants’ changing needs;
- Ability to contribute to and work in an intercultural team of trainers;
- Fluency in Macedonian and English.
Application deadline is 9 November 2014.
All interested candidates (natural persons or legal entities) should submit an offer with the following documents:
- Letter of Interest;
- Proposal plan of curricula for at least 2 of the proposed E-Courses.
For more information please read the official call HERE.