Open to: international graduates in finance/accounting
Benefits: to be discussed
StartTech Ventures is a Seed Fund and incubator which has invested in and operationally supports a number of high-tech companies in Greece and abroad. StartTech Ventures is providing accounting & bookkeeping services to its portfolio companies. Most of the StartTech clients are companies incorporated in the US and EU. There is a job position available as a account manager and the main responsibilities are:
- Issuing invoices and tracking payments;
- Reporting to the management and external auditors;
- Assisting in drafting and enforcing the management-approved budget.
The are looking for candidates who have:
- Fluency in English, written and oral;
- University degree in finance/accounting or equivalent;
- Minimum three years of experience in bookkeeping positions;
- Excellent skills in basic office tools, such as Microsoft Office, LibreOffice, or Google Docs, are required to produce and edit financial reports;
- Experience with xero.com or with QuickBooks Online will be a plus, but not mandatory.
StartTech Ventures will offer a satisfactory compensation package which is going to be discussed with the selected candidate and a dynamic, vibrant working environment, bringing together talented people from various sectors.
You can submit your application here. You will be asked to provide:
- General information;
- Information about your education and experience;
- Motivational letter;
For more information please visit the official call.