Deadline: 23 September, 2014
Open to: Candidates who have university degrees in Communications, Public Relations, Management or related field and able to speak excellent Arabic and English
Salary: 1,100 TND
IDEA MENA is seeking to appoint a Project Coordinator responsible for coordinating a 2-phase regional youth program aiming to cover 16 MENA countries, including a 6-day event involving 100 participants. Reporting to the Regional Programs Managers, IDEA MENA (based in Tunis), the Project Coordinator will ensure the effective implementation of the program and timely execution of the project tasks by providing excellent project management skills.
The role includes:
- Planning and executing all phases of the Regional Youth Forum, guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project including financial duties;
- Communicating with program participants and stakeholders and working closely with the Communications Manager to develop communications materials;
- Collecting data, keeping records up to date and drafting reports for the Programs Manager.
The contract for the job position is temporary (4 months). The job position is full-time or 38 hours per week (Monday to Friday). There will be occasional out-of-hours working to support events and travel. The location for the job position is Tunis, Tunisia.
The candidate applying should fulfill the following criteria:
- Have University degree in communications, PR, management or a related field;
- Proven experience in project management;
- Experience of managing budgets effectively;
- Excellent language skills in Arabic and English
- Self-motivated with the ability to generate ideas and react rapidly to evolving situations;
- Excellent organization, planning and problem-solving skills with the ability to work flexibly to meet the requirements of the role;
- Diplomacy and people management skills;
- Ability to cultivate contacts and develop networks;
- Strong team player; collaborative approach with proven ability to work in a diverse team;
- Able to work independently;
- Able to directly communicate and coordinate with a large, international groups of participants and partners.
The candidate will recieve 1,100 TND per month. The expected start date for the selected candidate is 1 October, 2014
How to Apply?
Candidates should email the following documents in English language to Khouloud Soula, IDEA MENA Regional Programs Manager at email@example.com:
- Comprehensive covering letter explaining why you feel you are qualified;
- Detailed resume.
Application deadline: 23 September 2014. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. The International Debate Education Association is an equal opportunities employer; women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
For more information please check the official call