Deadline: 17 August 2014
Open to: Roma peer leaders, youth workers, social workers, psychologists from Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland
Venue: 21 – 30 August 2014, Galyatető mountain resort, Hungary
The training course Civil Leadership Academy II. will take place in the period 21 August to 30 August, 2014 in Galyatető mountain resort, Hungary and will host 24 young people from Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland.
The vision is to build a strong European civil community that thinks and acts together in the field of social inclusion in V4 countries. Aim is to change stereotypes of major society relating marginalized groups, foster regional cooperation in exchanging best practices. The quality of the plan is rooted in the direct and long-term work with our partners. Tools are developing practical solutions of social
integration thus inclusion of Roma groups empowering them realising their initiatives.
The main goals are:
- to bring together disadvantaged young people and youth workers from V4 countries with the aim of developing common projects in the future;
- to offer a networking opportunity between the participants and their sending organizations;
- to strenghten V4 identity and cooperation in the V4 region.
- age limit: 22+
- an NGO leader or participating in a management of an NGO, wishing to establish NGO;
- a Roma or minority peer leader (above 18+) and wish to gain more knowledge in an international team of V4;
- work experience as a trainer / social worker / youth worker;
- English at least on basic level – they offer translation for disadvantaged young participants.
The project is funded by the International Visegrad Fund program, together covering 100% of all travel fees, as well as all food and accommodation. There is a participation fee of 50 EUR .
EXTENDED DEADLINE: 17 August 2014!
Fill in the Application Form and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information read the official call HERE.