Deadline: 2 August 2014
Open to: youth workers using theater as tool of intervention and coming from Austria, Bulgaria, France, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Macedonia, Romania, Spain, United Kingdom
Venue: 6-14 October 2014 in Linz, Austria
INCA Network in collaboration with JumBo-Youth is organizing the training course “Acting Youth-Connecting Europe”.
This is an international training course that will be held in Linz, Austria, from the 6th to the 14th of October 2014, gathering 20 participants from 10 countries. It is a project based on theater as tool for social development, using methods of non-formal education and that demands an active participation of participants. The main theme throughout the project will be intercultural dialogue and social exclusion.
The work will involve theater workshop, physical work, performance, movement work, team building, training and other theatrical methods. The work will primarily be creative, self reflective, collaborative, and intensive, largely movement and physical based.
In order to be eligible for the training you must:
- Be a youth worker, trainer, youth leader, activist or social worker who use theatre as a tool of intervention;
- Be a citizen of Austria, Bulgaria, France, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Macedonia, Romania, Spain, United Kingdom;
- Be able to work theatrically and physically;
- Have one year of experience in theatrical field;
- Have interest in using theatre and arts as a means of personal expressions;
- Be able to attend the hole duration of the training;
- Be able to use English as a working language.
This project is financed by Erasmus + Programme. The participants will be provided with accommodation and meals. In addition the travel expenses will be 70% reimbursed.
A participation fee of 40 Euros will be asked.
The deadline to apply is 2 August 2014. Participants will be selected by 11 August 2014.
Interested participants must apply for this training using the online application form HERE.
For further information you can direct your questions to Emanuele at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +447534687677.