Deadline: 18 October 2013
Open to: participants from Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
Venue: 26 – 28 November 2013 in Belfast, N. Ireland, United Kingdom
Cartoon Finance is a top-level seminar focusing on how to finance animated TV series and tap new revenues. Presentation of tax systems, financial tools, business models, new distribution services, co-pro models and legal advise will be part of the programme.
Cartoon Finance will invite broadcasters, financiers, crowd-funders, international distributors, VOD platforms and producers with interesting case studies, to discuss topics such as:
- Focus on British and Irish animation communities, with the presentation of the UK tax system, co-production models and Northern Ireland studios
- Insights into new media distribution models
- Acquisition policy of a VOD platform and future plans involving animation programmes
The seminar will be held on 26 – 28 November 2013 in Belfast, N. Ireland, United Kingdom.
If you are a citizen of one of the following countries (Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia), you may benefit from a scholarship in order to participate in the Cartoon Master. The applicants must speak fluent English or French.
The scholarship includes:
- No fees to register the Master
- 3 nights of acommodation offered
- All meals scheduled in the programme are offered
- Refund of the travel expenses (up to 250€ maximum)
Please include the following in your submission:
- Completed and signed application form HERE
- A motivation letter in English or French (1 to 2 pages)
All documents need to be emailed to email@example.com or faxed at this number: (+32) 2 245 46 89 by 18 October 2013.
For more information visit the official website HERE.